Translate

Monday, February 23, 2015

What Knowledge?

You say I don't know shit, but who's teaching me?
You say I won't match up to anything, but whose teaching a student that's smarter than them?
You say I shouldn't bother studying cos I'm going to fail, then why are you on my ass about it?
They tell me to give you a chance, but you can't even speak my language
You can't tell me why 2^2 is four because you don't know
You can't explain why Monstresor hates Fortunato because you don't believe in poetry
You don't believe in the great arts, when your stupidity is considered millions to those of art
They can't believe stupidity was converted to a mere human and claim to purchase you for millions
That's the only time people want you
Your the living, walking art of stupidity that everyone wants to show their children
For inspiration? F***k no
They want to show what people shouldn't be
A man who can't understand the basics of life nor how to live it
You can't teach so why are you even here?
Why don't you go back to your home planet of low understatements.

No comments:

Post a Comment