Translate

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Dear Mr. Corner

Dear Mr. Corner, How I love thee


For as long as you exist I can not be brave

Dear Mr. Corner, How can I be?


I crawl to you when the fear the world


Dear Mr. Corner, your shades of gray


are the rainbows I hope to see in this colorful world

Dear Mr. Corner, you know I am worthless


filled with pain and regret, nothing else.

Dear Mr. Corner, when i do something right


I am punished and am sent back to you

Dear Mr. Corner, when others are near


I don’t feel the same comfort as when I’m with you

Dear Mr. Corner, when I am alone I’m weak


but you as a cold friend, make me strong

Dear Mr. Corner, when I see your jagged tattoos


I know that I am not alone when I trace my own

Dear Mr. Corner, You are my only friend


a shame that today we must part again


Dear Mr. Corner, You were my only friend

No comments:

Post a Comment