Translate

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Moonlight Memories

Oh how this moon light accentuates your beauty
Unfortunately it cannot reveal your luscious curves
That rise and fall like the waves of the ocean

Its light dances upon your pale, white skin
as you lay on the Earths green hair
they merge with your long golden locks upon your head

My sweet beauty, your silver eyes hold mine
in the greatest gaze that I fear to look away,
catching the breaths I hold very dear in my lungs

Though they mean nothing now that your once soft
plump lips have flatten to a gray trole  and
those once vibrant eyes have lost their light

Now that once warm hand stands cold upon my cheek
as your chest slows to a sharp still of death
and you whisper words that will haunt me in life

“I shall comeback for the, my love. And only then
will your sins be punished for the very running

of my crimson blood.” and with that your spirit left this dreaded Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment